Saturday night movies on the beach!
The new Sandy Beach House is open!
The building formally referred to as the Sandy Beach Bathhouse, Lifeguard Hut, Beach Shack, etc. has been redone, refurbished and renovated and will hereafter be known as the Sandy Beach House.
The Capital Campaign to fund the Sandy Beach House renovation is complete, and the construction costs have been covered by donations and funding from the Cohasset Preservation Committee (CPC).
Here is a list of the exciting new features:
- New ADA compliant bathrooms and changing rooms
- Exterior entrances to the restrooms to allow patrons greater access
- New Hydration Stations and energy saving features
- Welcome Center for daily information and assistance
- Wifi accessibility to boost and improve cell phone coverage
- A multi-purpose space that we are asking the community for suggestions to determine its use.
We would like to thank those who generously supported the project. Please stop and admire Sandy Beach's impressive new facility!
Please, No Dogs between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM
Sandy Beach is closed to dogs between
8:00 AM and 8:00 PM, from May 1 through October 1.
Dog owners, please pick up your pet's waste and remove it from the beach. Thank you!